Dear Pet Owner:
What has always made our service unique is the personal attention and quality time we share with your pet. And, though other services similar to ours encourage constant company with the pets in their care (cage-free), we do not. For the ultimate health and safety of your pet, your pet receives their own quiet time to sleep and to eat from their own suites.
Like you, when we travel, we worry about our pets. We understand your concerns about your pet and do everything—now with additional services available—to make you feel comfortable about leaving your pet in our hands. Imagine not having a worry while you vacation or travel, knowing your pet is well cared for. NSPC cares for all ages small animals special needs. Puppies non-neutered or in need of early socialization to geriatrics. Cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, birds, reptiles, and more! Chronic, acute health conditions and hospice care. Diabetes, seizures, post-op surgery and those in recovery. Pets on wheel carts, paralysis, and those that need oral and subcutaneous medications. Some of our pets also have specific dietary needs as well. NSPC's experienced and medically trained staff serves to give pets individual care and attention during their stay with us.
Please call with any questions you may have or if I may be of service to you. 414-352-8464 or e-mail at email@example.com
Courtesy/skilled services available:
• Emergency and non-emergency trips to the veterinarian
• Daycare and overnight care for pets with special needs
• Holiday reservations happily taken in advance
• Off-site short term and long term care
• Caring, experienced professional groomer on staff
. Tours available weekdays after 6pm M-Th
Home care provided for your pet:
• Mid-day pet care with medical needs
• Fresh water and food daily
• Your house maintains a lived-in look to deter crime: lights turned on and off,
drapes and blinds are adjusted for day and nighttime, your security system is
set, and footprints and tire tracks suggest normal home activity
• Your mail and newspapers are taken in—no need to announce your being gone
to neighbors or postal workers
• Plants are fed and watered
• Complete house checks including basements and utilities
• Interior temperatures are adjusted to keep pets and plants comfortable
Diane Bernhagen and her dog, Nessa
Diane knew very early on she'd be spending a good portion of her life around the animals she loves. In 1980, she earned her degree as a Veterinary Medical Technician and has since maintained a very select level of service working solely from vet referrals and personal recommendations.
As owner of NSPC, Diane, along with her staff (medically trained), combine their knowledge and special training to care for your pet either in your home or at her private location. Conveniently located in the north shore, NSPC is a modern facility with outdoor and indoor exercise areas.